Sunday, January 11, 2009

Recent News!

It has been a couple of crazy months, but with the holidays over it seems like we can relax a little. Dave has traveled so much this year, but he has done great with work. He always works hard and I couldn't be prouder of him. He will be traveling to AZ for some work, but somehow I think my family wont mind visiting with him. Haha!
Grace is growing so fast. I think I say that a lot, but it is so true. I can hardly enjoy all those little moments with her because there are so many new ones that keep coming. She has been into learning her ABC's and she likes calling me "Emily" instead of mom. It's pretty cute. She loves taking care of her baby doll and is always so gentle. I am so lucky to have such a sweet daughter! She enjoyed opening presents on Christmas. Grace had so much fun playing with her cousins. They were so exhausted at the end of the day. What a Christmas!
As for me, I am pregnant with our second child, and trying to not throw up all the time. I am tired but I love being a mom. It's all part of the gig, right?
Lately I am into cooking. I love making up recipes and having people test them. My poor husband is the guinea pig for testing my cooking. But he always helps me change or keep things the same. He gave me software to put all my recipes on and then I send it in to have it bound into an actual cookbook. Maybe someday I will be able to sell a copy or two, who knows. Anyway, that's what's going on with Dave, Emily, Grace, and Baby '09.

2 comments:

Jena Hendry said...

Wow! I can't believe you updated. I was thinking...ummm maybe I will check Emily's blog (not thinking anything new would be posted) and look! You proved me wrong. Now I need to get on you about not posting any pictures :) Just kidding I know you have been sick and I wish there was something I could do to help. I am also very sad that I can't taste test some of your recipes. I am sure they are to die for. You are so talented and I hope to one day see you on the food network!

Kelsey said...

Sounds like life is busy good! Grace is such a sweet little girl, I just can't wait to see her again soon. Also, I hadn't heard the joyful news- that is wonderful. When exactly do you expect this baby to come?