Well I know it has been a while, but we have been a busy little family. Dave has started his internship and is working hard. He is looking forward to gaining experience and finishing his MBA program by next April. Matthew and Grace are getting bigger by the minute. I can't believe Grace will start preschool this August and Matthew will be 2 this August.
I have been busy with well, KEEPING UP with everyone! haha. I think I am so lucky to be a mom and I am happy that my kids love each other. Such a wonderful thing to see.
Here are some funny little stories that have happened recently:
1. Grace: Mom where did you get those clothes?
Me: My closet, why?
Grace: Well, I don't really like the shirt, but I like the skirt Mom.
2. Matthew: Knock, knock
Me: Who's there?
Matthew: Knock, knock
Me: Who's there?
Matthew: (blows bubbles)
Me: good one matt
3. Matthew loves to have his aunt Lauren and Uncle Andy around. Although he calls his uncle "Nandy."
4. Matthew was in bed, so we thought, until he breaks out of his room, goes down the stairs, and then books it to the back yard door. So I run after him and he continues to run outside and goes and tries to hide behind one of his toys. Ahh little boys. So clever.
5. Grace loves to dance, and she loves music. Most of the time she can't just walk from one room to the other, she has to dance on her tippy tippy toes. She loves to sing songs as well. Such a little beauty.
6. We put the kids together in one room to sleep now because they just wanted to be in the same room so badly. Well, I had to go and check on the kids due to the fact that they sometimes get out of bed, weird I know. Well I go in and there is Matthew, who had climbed into Grace's bed, and Grace is rubbing his tummy and he fell asleep. My little girl is so nurturing and kind to her brother. He just loves being around her.